  • Jim Tighe
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2010
      Yes it was a Blowing this morning.  I was on the water by 10am on the 7.5 and trusty GO board.  I regretted that decision half way out to the channel.  the water was dark and " crud", there were waves as the wind was way up.  So I held on and powered up the canyon to sail with Betsy. She was JUMPIN!  I don't dare jump with the go board as it might break my ankle.  So I powered back to Turners and got the 112 L board and 6.2 sail.  I sloughed out as the wind dropped.  Tried to sail for 1/2 hour then came back to Turners for the GO board and 7.5 again.  Blasted back out cause the wind came back up.  So I held on and stayed out.  Jake and Greg were kiting so I hung with them for a while.  Man it was nice.  I guessed right and got in before the big drop.  Jake was in the middle of the lake with the kite down and Greg was headed in as I crossed the dam.  I think Jake had to swim out and Greg looked ok near shore.  The water is coming back up.  Great day wish more of you could have enjoyed it.
      Jim Tighe
      Gem State Gymnastics Academy/Tighe Gym Sales
      5420 W State
      Boise, Idaho 83703
      208-859-1397 cell; 208-853-3220 gym