Re: [snowkiteidaho] Wind lp?

  • Greg Danley
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2010
      Good day to take your kite out, hike up reservoir and do a body drag down to bricks!

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Jim Tighe <jim@...>
      Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 09:57:28 -0600
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>; BoiseSailors<BoiseSailors@...>
      ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Wind lp?

      Sunny SE 12 + warm , kinda. Should be great.

    • Jim Tighe
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2010
        It was just ok.  Tom c was on the water, jon was a lookie loo.  He decided against going out.  I sailed 7.5 w/GO board.  Wason plane 60% of time.  Really beautiful.  Short session.  Home having lunch.

        From: Jim Tighe <jim@...>
        Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 09:57:28 -0600
        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>; BoiseSailors<BoiseSailors@...>