Wind lp?

  • Jim Tighe
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2010
      Sunny SE 12 + warm , kinda. Should be great.
    • Greg Danley
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2010
        Good day to take your kite out, hike up reservoir and do a body drag down to bricks!

        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        From: Jim Tighe <jim@...>
        Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 09:57:28 -0600
        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>; BoiseSailors<BoiseSailors@...>
        ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Wind lp?

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2010
          It was just ok.  Tom c was on the water, jon was a lookie loo.  He decided against going out.  I sailed 7.5 w/GO board.  Wason plane 60% of time.  Really beautiful.  Short session.  Home having lunch.

          From: Jim Tighe <jim@...>
          Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 09:57:28 -0600
          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>; BoiseSailors<BoiseSailors@...>