Re: [snowkiteidaho] IMG00867-20101101-1011.jpg

  • Jason Brickner Brickner
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2010
      Went up at 1:30 to check things out. A few whitecaps but not enough to kite. Nice and warm and sunny.

      Regards,
      -Jason Brickner
      Olympus Controls
      (208)-475-4670

      On Nov 1, 2010, at 12:49 PM, "Jim Tighe" <jim@...> wrote:

      Greg on water up canyon when I arrived just before 11.  7.5 & GO board was the ticket.  51 degrees sunny great day.  Sailed for an hour.  Nov. 1 woo hoo!!  Anytime on the water planning is a great day.

      Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

      Geez... it wasn't even light in the pic.

      The coldest morning I remember kiting at LP was back in 2004 or 2005.  It was 44F, bright and sunny, could see my breath.  Only Betsy and I.  The fingers were frozen.  Everything else was good.

      I'm hoping for a Breaunu Bridge session to wrap up the water season.  Looks warm and tranquil this week.

      -ciao