Re: [snowkiteidaho] the chances are 50/50

  • Greg Danley
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 31, 2010
      Light, about as much as Iron Mike launched on. Its blowing down the channel, no rain at the moment. If this entices anyone lol

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: "Greg Danley" <daflyinhawaiian64@...>
      Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 15:59:25 +0000
      To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] the chances are 50/50

      That's the spirit Jim! I'm heading up with a few no wind toys and my two dogs just in case!

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: JAMES NANCY TIGHE <gemst@...>
      Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 09:42:40 -0600
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

      So it sounds like Don't Go.  Mannnnn, I hate the tease.  SE all over,  high clouds, fairly Warm, come on there must be a little, oh wait thats what happened to Mike.  maybe I'll buzzup just to see.  can't hurt.

      James ( Jim ) Tighe
      Gem State Gymnastics Academy &
      Tighe Gymnastics Sales
      5420 W State St.
      Boise, ID 83703
      208-853-3220 Gym; 208-853-9021 FAX
      208-859-1397 Cell (best )
      emai; jim@...
      website; gemstategymnastics.com

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: daflyinhawaiian64@...
      Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 14:39:30 +0000

      Always an upside!
      We need Chris Lee to work his magic on the LP and the Gorge's wind sensor's.
      We shudda got the camp hosts ph#, he seemed like he was game for a wind report or two. I am sure I could have rigged up a Wx Rock for him.

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@...>
      Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 08:30:53 -0600
      To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>; <BoiseSailors@...>
      ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

      Wind direction is good the temp is good the baro is good . but it is overcast and the LP raws say 5g5 can we trust it ? my guess is,,,,, no wind . the good news is,  the LP censer is working again
      From: "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@...>
      Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 12:06:12 -0600
      To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>; <BoiseSailors@...>
      ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] the chances are 50/50

      PL Sunday morning south east till noon so late start possible , maybe warm enough , worth a look , LP censer still down , they didn't fix it Friday as promised .