MESOWEST STATION INTERFACE

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 24, 2010
      Eddy here is a link to the LP censer
      Greg and I launched at the point and the wind abruptly stopped there . was filled in all the way passed beef butte , it was off shore very southerly plenty windy could of flown my 9m but very gusty but very warm . light sprinkle the whole time . as I was coming in I didn't quit make it, drop the kite in the water just shy of the shore . At that point I should of swam for it but though I would relaunch and try again ,  remember I said the wind stopped abruptly at the point . well I ended up getting out on the old road below the lookout after many failed attempts at relaunching and riding back up wind . Not my best day on the water . Thanks to Greg for picking me up .
      From: "Greg Danley" <daflyinhawaiian64@...>
      Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 15:05:30 +0000
      To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

      Making my way out there, hope the sun comes out

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@...>
      Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 07:50:17 -0600
      To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>; <BoiseSailors@...>
      ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] the LP censer back up

      Looks like its blowing , no doubt muddy , waiting for the sun to come up and see a brake in the storm