Re: [snowkiteidaho] the LP censer back up

  • Greg Danley
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 24, 2010
      Steve and I were riders on the Storm 8) I got my wx from the airport metar. Crazy winds today. Hope all is well.

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...>
      Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 09:38:17 -0600
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] the LP censer back up

      Which Censor are you reading? The LP sensor is no more.   I took it down yesterday.

      I hope you got your break in the storm. Or did the storm put the brakes on your playing?

      Eddy Petranek

      On Oct 24, 2010, at 9:05 AM, "Greg Danley" <daflyinhawaiian64@...> wrote:

      Making my way out there, hope the sun comes out

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@...>
      Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 07:50:17 -0600
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] the LP censer back up

      Looks like its blowing , no doubt muddy , waiting for the sun to come up and see a brake in the storm