Re: [snowkiteidaho] Fw: [BSA] surfs up

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2010
      SWEET board Steve...amazed to read about those heated footpads... !

      First Eddy , it looks like it stop all by its self and I don't see anything in the forecast for the next 7 days sorry Betsy. and Steve I saw some old guys wearing parkas girls in bikinis still 8 months away , the number one reason to hate winter . It was good and windy this morning but gusty my fingers got cold at first but warmed up after 30 min. you could of showed up at 9;30 and been on the water at 10;00 and avoided  the cold Mike Stone , Greg Danly and myself . I got to ride my new board and I am imprested it has a snappy carve it accelerates quick and jumps just fine . It mite not be the best surf board or the best twin tip but its a great compromise  . its a surf shaped twin tipped mutant. http://www.virginiapowerkites.com/2010-RRD-Toxic-Wave-2-p181.html see video for details
      From: stevelinane@...
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com; BoiseSailors@...
      Subject: [BSA] surfs up
      Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 07:45:24 -0600

      Some reason it will not up date . so I'll drive up and look
      03:0250.7 °F26.0 °F26.72inEast19.2mph22.8mph38%----
      03:2250.0 °F26.0 °F26.72inEast18.3mph24.6mph39%----
      03:4249.6 °F25.7 °F26.72inENE15.4mph26.2mph