RE: [snowkiteidaho] Cheap Boards

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 28, 2006
      DAYNODDA

      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jason Brickner
      Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 9:04 AM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Cheap Boards

      They certainly have a unique profile to them.  It will be interesting to see how they perform.  I hope it works great for you.  I know from firsthand experience how important using the right equipment is.  I wasted a TON of time on cheap and outdated equipment initially.

      If the board doesn’t work for you, I purchased a new Crazy-Fly board from Eddy and am VERY happy with it.  The construction is top notch, the board is incredibly versatile, and it is just my size.  The price was right too (thanks Eddy).  Best of all, Eddy let me take it on vacation for a week to try it out before I bought it.

      Its great having someone local who can provide ‘try b 4 you buy’ service.  Thanks Eddy….

      You can pay me for the ‘props’ later Eddy….

      -Jason