Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: [BSA] Re: Saturday AM...

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 18, 2010
      "Hi Greg.  We're here for ya"

      On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 4:32 PM, Greg Danley <daflyinhawaiian64@...> wrote:

      :) hi my name is Greg I am a kiteaholic. I have been kiting for 1 year. I check the wind conditions at my local spots hourly from sun up to sun set even if there is no possibility making it out. When not sailing I am thinking about sailing. I visit the kite manufacturers web sites to see what's new and scour the for sale lists in search of gear I don't need and can't afford. I am a kiteaholic.

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: "Dr. Binegar" <bbinegar@...>
      Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 15:03:24 -0600
      Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: [BSA] Re: Saturday AM...

      I agree with Jon concerning your kite addiction.  Say good-bye to your kids soccer games, wife, etc…  Just kite!

      William G Binegar, MD

      Pain Medicine-Board Certified

      Anesthesiology-Board Certified

      Medical Director

      Pain Care Boise

      301 W. Myrtle

      Boise, ID  83702

      Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

      From: "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@...>

      Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 13:31:54 -0600

      at 6;21 it was SSW at 3.6 , I gave up .I don't remember seeing that happen before . I missed it too . Tomorrow holds very little promise and night time temps start to drop again next week . and no afternoon wind in sight . also the Gorge is shout down for the foreseeable future . double dang

      From: Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...>

      Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 07:03:40 -0600

      To: Steve Linane<stevelinane@...>

      Cc: Snowkiteidaho<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>; Boise Sailors Association<BoiseSailors@...>

      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: [BSA] Re: Saturday AM...

      WIND BUST:

      52.9 °F

      33.7 °F

      back to sleep...

      On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 6:47 AM, Steve Linane <stevelinane@...> wrote:

      So disappointed this is a wind let down . and on top of that , no breakfast at Hilltop

      54.1 °F

      33.8 °F

      53.2 °F

      34.1 °F