Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: BBQ

    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 7, 2010
      Happy B-day JMac...hope you find a good present....

      Jon

      On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 10:16 AM, Jason <solarcyclops@...> wrote:

      Count me in for scrambling the side of an unnamed mtn in the Trinity's with a 30.06 on my shoulder stalking the great horned mule deer on Sunday....otherwise I'd be there to BBQ it up with ya'lls.

      I can't think of a better way to celebrate my 32nd year on earth--have fun Wind-Stalkers!

      J.Mac

      Message 2 of 22 , Oct 8, 2010
        Jbrick, Chrissy, and three kids will be there.  Going to BSU girls soccer game at 1:00 so should be there by 3:30PM.  Kids are looking forward to the 'inground' tramp and target practice again.

        Thanks for hosting... and looking forward to it!

        -JBrick

        Message 3 of 22 , Oct 8, 2010
          Don't you mean Lucky Peek?
          I think that is the official Indian spelling.

          From: tonyswilliams@...
          Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:27:18 -0700

          Sunday is good for me and the wife.

          Message 4 of 22 , Oct 8, 2010
            Spell one thing wrong and branded for life. This group is harsh.  ;-)

            Eddy Petranek

            To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            From: tonyswilliams@...
            Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:27:18 -0700

            Message 5 of 22 , Oct 8, 2010
              My "Lucky Peek" T-shirts aren't G rated so they might not be appropriate for this event.

              To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              From: tonyswilliams@...
              Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 10:21:21 -0700

              To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              From: tonyswilliams@...
              Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:27:18 -0700

              Message 6 of 22 , Oct 9, 2010
                ...I got to have more than just a lucky peek...

                Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 10:21:21 -0700

                To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                From: tonyswilliams@...
                Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:27:18 -0700