Re: [snowkiteidaho] BBQ

    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 7, 2010
      L, C, & I will try to be there for a little also. Other obligations.

      Eddy Petranek

      On Oct 7, 2010, at 11:11 AM, Gavin Morrison <Gavilan22@...> wrote:

      I should be back by 3pm Sunday so I can be there. I might even have a few Lucky Peak T-shirts left, I'll check.

      Cheers,

      Gavin

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: tonyswilliams@...
      Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:27:18 -0700
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] BBQ

      Sunday is good for me and the wife.

      Message 2 of 22 , Oct 7, 2010
        Happy B-day JMac...hope you find a good present....

        Jon

        On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 10:16 AM, Jason <solarcyclops@...> wrote:

        Count me in for scrambling the side of an unnamed mtn in the Trinity's with a 30.06 on my shoulder stalking the great horned mule deer on Sunday....otherwise I'd be there to BBQ it up with ya'lls.

        I can't think of a better way to celebrate my 32nd year on earth--have fun Wind-Stalkers!

        J.Mac

        Message 3 of 22 , Oct 8, 2010
          Jbrick, Chrissy, and three kids will be there.  Going to BSU girls soccer game at 1:00 so should be there by 3:30PM.  Kids are looking forward to the 'inground' tramp and target practice again.

          Thanks for hosting... and looking forward to it!

          -JBrick

          Message 4 of 22 , Oct 8, 2010
            Don't you mean Lucky Peek?
            I think that is the official Indian spelling.

            To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            From: tonyswilliams@...
            Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:27:18 -0700

            Message 5 of 22 , Oct 8, 2010
              Spell one thing wrong and branded for life. This group is harsh.  ;-)

              Eddy Petranek

              To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              From: tonyswilliams@...
              Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:27:18 -0700

              Message 6 of 22 , Oct 8, 2010
                My "Lucky Peek" T-shirts aren't G rated so they might not be appropriate for this event.

                To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                From: tonyswilliams@...
                Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 10:21:21 -0700

                To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                From: tonyswilliams@...
                Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:27:18 -0700

                Message 7 of 22 , Oct 9, 2010
                  ...I got to have more than just a lucky peek...

                  Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 10:21:21 -0700

                  To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                  From: tonyswilliams@...
                  Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:27:18 -0700