Re: [snowkiteidaho] BBQ

  • tony williams
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 7, 2010
      Sunday is good for me and the wife.

      From: JAMES NANCY TIGHE <gemst@...>
      To: "snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com" <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wed, October 6, 2010 12:18:58 PM
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] BBQ

      Hello everyone;
      I have been asked to host this year's BBQ again.  How does This Sunday at 3pm sound?  BYOB  The Grill will be hot and coolers out for beverages.  J bring the videos.  Bring the spouses & kids.  (I have an inground tramp and firepit for s'mores)  The BB gun will be loaded and targets in place.
      Here is the link to address/ map 4908 W Navaho Court
      http://www.mapquest.com/mq/6-IXMwOU6a

      I hope all can make it.

      James ( Jim ) Tighe
      Gem State Gymnastics Academy &
      Tighe Gymnastics Sales
      5420 W State St.
      Boise, ID 83703
      208-853-3220 Gym; 208-853-9021 FAX
      208-859-1397 Cell (best )

    • Gavin Morrison
      Message 2 of 22 , Oct 7, 2010
        I should be back by 3pm Sunday so I can be there. I might even have a few Lucky Peak T-shirts left, I'll check.

        Cheers,

        Gavin

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        From: tonyswilliams@...
        Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:27:18 -0700
        Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] BBQ

        Message 3 of 22 , Oct 7, 2010
          L, C, & I will try to be there for a little also. Other obligations.

          Eddy Petranek

          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          From: tonyswilliams@...
          Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:27:18 -0700

          Message 4 of 22 , Oct 7, 2010
            Happy B-day JMac...hope you find a good present....

            Jon

            On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 10:16 AM, Jason <solarcyclops@...> wrote:

            Count me in for scrambling the side of an unnamed mtn in the Trinity's with a 30.06 on my shoulder stalking the great horned mule deer on Sunday....otherwise I'd be there to BBQ it up with ya'lls.

            I can't think of a better way to celebrate my 32nd year on earth--have fun Wind-Stalkers!

            J.Mac

            Message 5 of 22 , Oct 8, 2010
              Jbrick, Chrissy, and three kids will be there.  Going to BSU girls soccer game at 1:00 so should be there by 3:30PM.  Kids are looking forward to the 'inground' tramp and target practice again.

              Thanks for hosting... and looking forward to it!

              -JBrick

              Message 6 of 22 , Oct 8, 2010
                Don't you mean Lucky Peek?
                I think that is the official Indian spelling.

                To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                From: tonyswilliams@...
                Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:27:18 -0700

                Message 7 of 22 , Oct 8, 2010
                  Spell one thing wrong and branded for life. This group is harsh.  ;-)

                  Eddy Petranek

                  To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                  From: tonyswilliams@...
                  Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:27:18 -0700

                  Message 8 of 22 , Oct 8, 2010
                    My "Lucky Peek" T-shirts aren't G rated so they might not be appropriate for this event.

                    To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                    From: tonyswilliams@...
                    Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 10:21:21 -0700

                    To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                    From: tonyswilliams@...
                    Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:27:18 -0700

                    Message 9 of 22 , Oct 9, 2010
                      ...I got to have more than just a lucky peek...

                      Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 10:21:21 -0700

                      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                      From: tonyswilliams@...
                      Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:27:18 -0700