Re: BBQ

  • Jason
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 7, 2010
      Count me in for scrambling the side of an unnamed mtn in the Trinity's with a 30.06 on my shoulder stalking the great horned mule deer on Sunday....otherwise I'd be there to BBQ it up with ya'lls.

      I can't think of a better way to celebrate my 32nd year on earth--have fun Wind-Stalkers!

      J.Mac

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, JAMES NANCY TIGHE <gemst@...> wrote:

      > Hello everyone;
      > I have been asked to host this year's BBQ again. How does This Sunday at 3pm sound? BYOB The Grill will be hot and coolers out for beverages. J bring the videos. Bring the spouses & kids. (I have an inground tramp and firepit for s'mores) The BB gun will be loaded and targets in place.
      > Here is the link to address/ map 4908 W Navaho Court
      > http://www.mapquest.com/mq/6-IXMwOU6a
      >
      > I hope all can make it.
      >

      > James ( Jim ) Tighe
      > Gem State Gymnastics Academy &
      > Tighe Gymnastics Sales
      > 5420 W State St.
      > Boise, ID 83703
      > 208-853-3220 Gym; 208-853-9021 FAX
      > 208-859-1397 Cell (best )
      > emai; jim@...
      > website; gemstategymnastics.com

    • tony williams

        Message 3 of 22 , Oct 7, 2010
          I should be back by 3pm Sunday so I can be there. I might even have a few Lucky Peak T-shirts left, I'll check.

          Cheers,

          Gavin

          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          From: tonyswilliams@...
          Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:27:18 -0700
          Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] BBQ

          Message 4 of 22 , Oct 7, 2010
            L, C, & I will try to be there for a little also. Other obligations.

            Eddy Petranek

            To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            From: tonyswilliams@...
            Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:27:18 -0700

            Message 5 of 22 , Oct 7, 2010
              Happy B-day JMac...hope you find a good present....

              Jon

              Message 6 of 22 , Oct 8, 2010
                Jbrick, Chrissy, and three kids will be there.  Going to BSU girls soccer game at 1:00 so should be there by 3:30PM.  Kids are looking forward to the 'inground' tramp and target practice again.

                Thanks for hosting... and looking forward to it!

                -JBrick

                Message 7 of 22 , Oct 8, 2010
                  Don't you mean Lucky Peek?
                  I think that is the official Indian spelling.

                  To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                  From: tonyswilliams@...
                  Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:27:18 -0700

                  Message 8 of 22 , Oct 8, 2010
                    Spell one thing wrong and branded for life. This group is harsh.  ;-)

                    Eddy Petranek

                    To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                    From: tonyswilliams@...
                    Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:27:18 -0700

                    Message 9 of 22 , Oct 8, 2010
                      My "Lucky Peek" T-shirts aren't G rated so they might not be appropriate for this event.

                      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                      From: tonyswilliams@...
                      Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 10:21:21 -0700

                      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                      From: tonyswilliams@...
                      Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:27:18 -0700

                      Message 10 of 22 , Oct 9, 2010
                        ...I got to have more than just a lucky peek...

                        Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 10:21:21 -0700

                        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                        From: tonyswilliams@...
                        Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:27:18 -0700