Re: [snowkiteidaho] BBQ

  • Andrew Goldman
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 6, 2010
      Monty will be there.  Sounds great.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 6, 2010, at 15:34, Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...> wrote:

      Hey Jim,
      Sunday works for my wife and I... see you Sunday, if not before.
      Rusty

      On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 12:18 PM, JAMES NANCY TIGHE <gemst@...> wrote:

      Hello everyone;
      I have been asked to host this year's BBQ again.  How does This Sunday at 3pm sound?  BYOB  The Grill will be hot and coolers out for beverages.  J bring the videos.  Bring the spouses & kids.  (I have an inground tramp and firepit for s'mores)  The BB gun will be loaded and targets in place.
      Here is the link to address/ map 4908 W Navaho Court

      I hope all can make it.

      James ( Jim ) Tighe
      Gem State Gymnastics Academy &
      Tighe Gymnastics Sales
      5420 W State St.
      Boise, ID 83703
      208-853-3220 Gym; 208-853-9021 FAX
      208-859-1397 Cell (best )

        Message 3 of 22 , Oct 7, 2010
          Count me in for scrambling the side of an unnamed mtn in the Trinity's with a 30.06 on my shoulder stalking the great horned mule deer on Sunday....otherwise I'd be there to BBQ it up with ya'lls.

          I can't think of a better way to celebrate my 32nd year on earth--have fun Wind-Stalkers!

          J.Mac

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, JAMES NANCY TIGHE <gemst@...> wrote:

          > Hello everyone;
          > I have been asked to host this year's BBQ again. How does This Sunday at 3pm sound? BYOB The Grill will be hot and coolers out for beverages. J bring the videos. Bring the spouses & kids. (I have an inground tramp and firepit for s'mores) The BB gun will be loaded and targets in place.
          > Here is the link to address/ map 4908 W Navaho Court
          > http://www.mapquest.com/mq/6-IXMwOU6a
          >
          > I hope all can make it.
          >

          > James ( Jim ) Tighe
          > Gem State Gymnastics Academy &
          > Tighe Gymnastics Sales
          > 5420 W State St.
          > Boise, ID 83703
          > 208-853-3220 Gym; 208-853-9021 FAX
          > 208-859-1397 Cell (best )
          > emai; jim@...
          > website; gemstategymnastics.com

        • tony williams
          Message 4 of 22 , Oct 7, 2010
            Sunday is good for me and the wife.

            Message 5 of 22 , Oct 7, 2010
              I should be back by 3pm Sunday so I can be there. I might even have a few Lucky Peak T-shirts left, I'll check.

              Cheers,

              Gavin

              To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              From: tonyswilliams@...
              Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:27:18 -0700
              Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] BBQ

              Message 6 of 22 , Oct 7, 2010
                L, C, & I will try to be there for a little also. Other obligations.

                Eddy Petranek

                To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                From: tonyswilliams@...
                Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:27:18 -0700

                Message 7 of 22 , Oct 7, 2010
                  Happy B-day JMac...hope you find a good present....

                  Jon

                  Message 8 of 22 , Oct 8, 2010
                    Jbrick, Chrissy, and three kids will be there.  Going to BSU girls soccer game at 1:00 so should be there by 3:30PM.  Kids are looking forward to the 'inground' tramp and target practice again.

                    Thanks for hosting... and looking forward to it!

                    -JBrick

                    Message 9 of 22 , Oct 8, 2010
                      Don't you mean Lucky Peek?
                      I think that is the official Indian spelling.

                      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                      From: tonyswilliams@...
                      Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:27:18 -0700

                      Message 10 of 22 , Oct 8, 2010
                        Spell one thing wrong and branded for life. This group is harsh.  ;-)

                        Eddy Petranek

                        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                        From: tonyswilliams@...
                        Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:27:18 -0700

                        Message 11 of 22 , Oct 8, 2010
                          My "Lucky Peek" T-shirts aren't G rated so they might not be appropriate for this event.

                          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                          From: tonyswilliams@...
                          Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 10:21:21 -0700

                          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                          From: tonyswilliams@...
                          Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:27:18 -0700

                          Message 12 of 22 , Oct 9, 2010
                            ...I got to have more than just a lucky peek...

                            Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 10:21:21 -0700

                            To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                            From: tonyswilliams@...
                            Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:27:18 -0700