Re: [snowkiteidaho] BBQ

  • Rusty Hill
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 6, 2010
      Hey Jim,
      Sunday works for my wife and I... see you Sunday, if not before.
      Rusty

      On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 12:18 PM, JAMES NANCY TIGHE <gemst@...> wrote:

      Hello everyone;
      I have been asked to host this year's BBQ again.  How does This Sunday at 3pm sound?  BYOB  The Grill will be hot and coolers out for beverages.  J bring the videos.  Bring the spouses & kids.  (I have an inground tramp and firepit for s'mores)  The BB gun will be loaded and targets in place.
      Here is the link to address/ map 4908 W Navaho Court

      I hope all can make it.

      James ( Jim ) Tighe
      Gem State Gymnastics Academy &
      Tighe Gymnastics Sales
      5420 W State St.
      Boise, ID 83703
      208-853-3220 Gym; 208-853-9021 FAX
      208-859-1397 Cell (best )

    • Andrew Goldman

          Message 4 of 22 , Oct 7, 2010
            Count me in for scrambling the side of an unnamed mtn in the Trinity's with a 30.06 on my shoulder stalking the great horned mule deer on Sunday....otherwise I'd be there to BBQ it up with ya'lls.

            I can't think of a better way to celebrate my 32nd year on earth--have fun Wind-Stalkers!

            J.Mac

            --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, JAMES NANCY TIGHE <gemst@...> wrote:

            > Hello everyone;
            > I have been asked to host this year's BBQ again. How does This Sunday at 3pm sound? BYOB The Grill will be hot and coolers out for beverages. J bring the videos. Bring the spouses & kids. (I have an inground tramp and firepit for s'mores) The BB gun will be loaded and targets in place.
            > Here is the link to address/ map 4908 W Navaho Court
            > http://www.mapquest.com/mq/6-IXMwOU6a
            >
            > I hope all can make it.
            >

            > James ( Jim ) Tighe
            > Gem State Gymnastics Academy &
            > Tighe Gymnastics Sales
            > 5420 W State St.
            > Boise, ID 83703
            > 208-853-3220 Gym; 208-853-9021 FAX
            > 208-859-1397 Cell (best )
            > emai; jim@...
            > website; gemstategymnastics.com

          • tony williams
            Message 5 of 22 , Oct 7, 2010
              Sunday is good for me and the wife.

              Message 6 of 22 , Oct 7, 2010
                I should be back by 3pm Sunday so I can be there. I might even have a few Lucky Peak T-shirts left, I'll check.

                Cheers,

                Gavin

                To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                From: tonyswilliams@...
                Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:27:18 -0700
                Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] BBQ

                Message 7 of 22 , Oct 7, 2010
                  L, C, & I will try to be there for a little also. Other obligations.

                  Eddy Petranek

                  To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                  From: tonyswilliams@...
                  Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:27:18 -0700

                  Message 8 of 22 , Oct 7, 2010
                    Happy B-day JMac...hope you find a good present....

                    Jon

                    Message 9 of 22 , Oct 8, 2010
                      Jbrick, Chrissy, and three kids will be there.  Going to BSU girls soccer game at 1:00 so should be there by 3:30PM.  Kids are looking forward to the 'inground' tramp and target practice again.

                      Thanks for hosting... and looking forward to it!

                      -JBrick

                      Message 10 of 22 , Oct 8, 2010
                        Don't you mean Lucky Peek?
                        I think that is the official Indian spelling.

                        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                        From: tonyswilliams@...
                        Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:27:18 -0700

                        Message 11 of 22 , Oct 8, 2010
                          Spell one thing wrong and branded for life. This group is harsh.  ;-)

                          Eddy Petranek

                          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                          From: tonyswilliams@...
                          Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:27:18 -0700

                          Message 12 of 22 , Oct 8, 2010
                            My "Lucky Peek" T-shirts aren't G rated so they might not be appropriate for this event.

                            To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                            From: tonyswilliams@...
                            Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 10:21:21 -0700

                            To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                            From: tonyswilliams@...
                            Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:27:18 -0700

                            Message 13 of 22 , Oct 9, 2010
                              ...I got to have more than just a lucky peek...

                              Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 10:21:21 -0700

                              To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                              From: tonyswilliams@...
                              Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:27:18 -0700