Re: [snowkiteidaho] new VIDS - thanks LP

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 6, 2010
      Ouch. Gavin that hurts.  Ripped kite in half that day and u loved it.  Gees where's the love???

      Eddy "da tomahawkine" ;-)

      On Oct 5, 2010, at 11:43 PM, Gavin Morrison <Gavilan22@...> wrote:

      Jay:

      That's awesome...You're creating some local Kite stars....My favorite part is that big white kite Tomahawking next to that surf board...Booooommm....

      Rock On....

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: jclivejordan@...
      Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 01:14:40 +0000
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] new VIDS - thanks LP

      thanks to everyone who went on camera, new VIDS (this time close to home) are posted at

      http://kitesites.com/wp/

    • Gavin Morrison
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 6, 2010
        Sorry Dude:

        I broke my bar trying to land at Turner.....

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

        From: jclivejordan@...
        Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 01:14:40 +0000