RE: [snowkiteidaho] new VIDS - thanks LP

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 6, 2010
      Yeah Jay,

      I LOVE the new video.  My kids think I'm a pro kiter now.

      Solid Beef baby.  I can't wait to get back up to the Lightening Bolt Launch Pad.

      See you all soon,
      -Jbrick

      From: jclivejordan@...
      Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 01:14:40 +0000
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] new VIDS - thanks LP

      thanks to everyone who went on camera, new VIDS (this time close to home) are posted at

      http://kitesites.com/wp/

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 6, 2010
        Ouch. Gavin that hurts.  Ripped kite in half that day and u loved it.  Gees where's the love???

        Eddy "da tomahawkine" ;-)

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        From: jclivejordan@...
        Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 01:14:40 +0000

        thanks to everyone who went on camera, new VIDS (this time close to home) are posted at

        http://kitesites.com/wp/

      • Gavin Morrison
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 6, 2010
          Sorry Dude:

          I broke my bar trying to land at Turner.....

          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

          From: jclivejordan@...
          Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 01:14:40 +0000