new VIDS - thanks LP

  • jclivejordan
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2010
      thanks to everyone who went on camera, new VIDS (this time close to home) are posted at

      http://kitesites.com/wp/

    • Gavin Morrison
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 5, 2010
        Jay:

        That's awesome...You're creating some local Kite stars....My favorite part is that big white kite Tomahawking next to that surf board...Booooommm....

        Rock On....

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        From: jclivejordan@...
        Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 01:14:40 +0000
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] new VIDS - thanks LP

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 6, 2010
          Yeah Jay,

          I LOVE the new video.  My kids think I'm a pro kiter now.

          Solid Beef baby.  I can't wait to get back up to the Lightening Bolt Launch Pad.

          See you all soon,
          -Jbrick

          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          From: jclivejordan@...
          Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 01:14:40 +0000

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 6, 2010
            Ouch. Gavin that hurts.  Ripped kite in half that day and u loved it.  Gees where's the love???

            Eddy "da tomahawkine" ;-)

            To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            From: jclivejordan@...
            Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 01:14:40 +0000

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 6, 2010
              Sorry Dude:

              I broke my bar trying to land at Turner.....

              To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

              From: jclivejordan@...
              Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 01:14:40 +0000