Fw: [BSA] Jolly until I found that shallow beach...

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2010
      From: "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@...>
      To: "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...>
      Sent: Sunday, October 03, 2010 1:40 PM
      Subject: Re: [BSA] Jolly until I found that shallow beach...

      > Not so fast Eddy Jim T. has his end of the year party where you can show
      > off your offspring . and there is still afternoon wind at the river or CJ
      > when the cold fronts start coming through. that's good through November
      > December . and keep a eye on the LP wind meter , when there is a strong
      > south east 20g25 PL can be windy in the afternoon , setting up just like
      > morning wind . and even when it is cloudy . I was there 2 years ago about
      > this time of year and had a great secession in some light rain .

    • JAMES NANCY TIGHE
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2010
        End of Season???  Bah humbug!!  We've got plenty of wind coming.  Tom I have screws or fins in my bag, help your self any time something like that happens.  or take one of the extra boards.
        I found the same shallow beach and almost took a header.  Betsy came in behind me and she also was supprised.  so we headed up the canyon to play with the kiters.  It was a great day on my 6.2 and 112 litre board.  betsy on her usual 5.5 and never off plane.  The wind calmed down so we all came in.  Jaymac was out with Jake and it looked so inviting I joined them with the GO board.  should have taken the 112 as it was really up.  what a great 2nd session.  got off the water around 11:30+.   jaymac kited home and jake got a boat ride from the dam.

        I offered my house again for the "end of year" BBQ.  Who is the pres. and VP.  Lets set a date and get going.  This next weekend is fine by me Sat is better as I work till 7:30 fri.  but I can work around work.  Sun afternoon is good also.  Lets get "J" to bring videos and I'll get the BB gun and targets ready.  If kids are coming I have a tramploine and can get an inflatable or not.  Let me know Jim

        James ( Jim ) Tighe
        Gem State Gymnastics Academy &
        Tighe Gymnastics Sales
        5420 W State St.