Re: [snowkiteidaho] Friday , Saturday

    Message 1 of 20 , Oct 2, 2010
      I've got the koolest mama and Baby. Both of them were still asleep when I got home.  Great morning.  Thinking about another session tomorrow for the season ender.

      Eddy Petranek

      On Sep 24, 2010, at 9:59 AM, "Dr. Binegar" <bbinegar@...> wrote:

      Eddy don’t listen to Kay.  Go for it.  Make your stand now and live forever with a disgruntled mama.  And if you need help watching the little guy, ASK KAY(not me).  Actually with just one child no problem.  It’s when you get to two that mama REALLY needs you.   BTW—just messing with Kay, if you ever need some help just let us know.  Have teenager(Madi) who does drive and is certified to babysit.  You do have her kiting some though and so mornings could be tough for her too.

      William G Binegar, MD

      Pain Medicine-Board Certified

      Anesthesiology-Board Certified

      Medical Director

      Pain Care Boise

      301 W. Myrtle

      Boise, ID   83702

      Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

      www.paincareboise.com

      Message 2 of 20 , Oct 2, 2010

        Stop giving me money , never though I would say that , but Im even on the shorts now  . thanks everyone that contributed .
        And what about this morning , it was gusty and holey down wind and I keep watching J and Jon way up wind and they were way powered so Jason and I and a little later Jake went up there and it was very strong and way smoother , on the water till 11;30 or so .  we agreed it was the best LP morning we had , or darn close to it . effortless huge air . Tomorrow may be the last day for a while . Tomorrow will be # 9 or 10 striate  at LP for Jon Bolt .Luck Peck; Long Play