gonna blow

  • geardaddyllc
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2010
      looks like we will continue to have wind for next few days

      Friday looks best but Saturday should be good too.

      Hiking to Beach point or higher is almost mandatory. Stay as far away from Dam as you can, if you get to close you will go into a wind void and drown in agony watching everyone else play and your kite sits lifeless.

      Eddy
    • jclivejordan
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30, 2010
        trying not to laugh - see you saturday

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

        > looks like we will continue to have wind for next few days
        >
        > Friday looks best but Saturday should be good too.
        >
        > Hiking to Beach point or higher is almost mandatory. Stay as far away from Dam as you can, if you get to close you will go into a wind void and drown in agony watching everyone else play and your kite sits lifeless.
        >
        > Eddy

      • Tom von Alten
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 30, 2010
          It's not a void, it's an updraft. Go with the flow. Ride on up over
          the dam and get a free ride to Foote Park. Epic. (Get video of it when
          you do.)

          Tom