lp

    Message 1 of 36 , Sep 17, 2010
      Great morning plenty of wind but shout off quick didn't see the time but about 10;30 , Jbrick went so far up wind we lost site of him . Bill B , out first as usual he gets a hour in before anyone else shows up , then Betsy , Jon , Greg ,Jbrick , and myself . So tomorrow and Sunday look iffy , lets make a deal the first one to arrive ( Bill) take a minute and send a text from your I phone good good buddy and give us a report .
      Message 36 of 36 , Jul 31, 2013

        Awesome morn. Except for clouds. Still blowing at 10 when we left. New Kiter in group Ryan Carlson dialed it in this AM.  Going to see him quite a bit!!!

        Eddy

        On Jul 31, 2013, at 9:50 AM, Betsy Russell <bzrussell@...> wrote:

        Wow - awesome morning. Wild one! Dark clouds, a few raindrops, dark-green, roiling water, glowing whitecaps everywhere, sun lighting up one hillside or bit of water every now and then, and the wind an up-and-down adventure, mostly up - really up. Chris and I were the only windsurfers, plus three kiters that I saw including Bill B. and Eddy giving a lesson. Launch is getting pretty rocky but there's that one little path thru the rocks - so much appreciated!
         Betsy

        On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 8:54 AM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

        WOW!  27G28 at 8:50AM and still building.  Looks like I picked the wrong morning to skip.  Darn!