Eddy & Laura new parents

    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 16, 2010
      Hi all just a quick blurb.

      I'm a Daddy and of course Laura is a Mommy.

      7lb 8oz 20" baby boy with a kiteboarder grip already.

      Everyone is great. See you guys soon

      Message 2 of 20 , Sep 16, 2010
        Congratulations Eddy,

        Way to go. Very exited for you guys.

        Regards,
        -Jason
        Olympus Controls
        (208)-475-4670

        Please excuse any spelling or grammatical errors. Sent from my phone.

        On Sep 16, 2010, at 8:57 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

        > Hi all just a quick blurb.
        >
        > I'm a Daddy and of course Laura is a Mommy.
        >
        > 7lb 8oz 20" baby boy with a kiteboarder grip already.
        >
        > Everyone is great. See you guys soon
        >
        > Eddy Petranek
        >
        > --

      • Jack Harrison
        Message 3 of 20 , Sep 17, 2010
          The real fun begins...congratulations to you both!

          I'm a Daddy and of course Laura is a Mommy.

          7lb 8oz 20" baby boy with a kiteboarder grip already.

          Everyone is great. See you guys soon

        • Chris Lee
          Message 4 of 20 , Sep 17, 2010

            Congratulations!

            Chris.

              Message 6 of 20 , Sep 17, 2010
                Don't worry my little guy and I have a plan. Baby bjorn and big kite and the two of us will be boosting huge. Able to clear double mast height.

                That will make a great vid.

                Eddy Petranek

                Message 7 of 20 , Sep 17, 2010
                  So is his name Bjorn ?

                  Message 8 of 20 , Sep 17, 2010
                    Calvin Tripp Petranek

                    Eddy Petranek

                    So is his name Bjorn ?
                    Don't worry my little guy and I have a plan. Baby bjorn and big kite and the two of us will be boosting huge. Able to clear double mast height.

                    That will make a great vid.

                    Eddy Petranek

                    On Sep 17, 2010, at 8:16 AM, "Paul Wiggins" <PWiggins@...> wrote:

                    > I hope you've got video of yourself kite surfing, because that's as
                    > close as your going to get to the water over the next couple of year.
                    > (Just Kidding)
                    >
                    > Congratulations, welcome to fatherhood.
                    >
                    > Paul Wiggins

                  • Kay Walst6on
                    Message 9 of 20 , Sep 17, 2010
                      Sonic Cal.....love it!

                      Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
                      Click Here to View my VIDEO introduction
                      Realtor - Top Producer
                      Boise, ID. 83706
                      208-860-5053 - cell
                      208-331-6833 - e-fax

                      Message 10 of 20 , Sep 17, 2010
                        She didn't let you name him Bjorn did she?  That's ok...  My wife said I could name our third.  I seriously wanted to name her Tanisha.  Needless to say, her name is Ava.

                        -JBrick

                        Don't worry my little guy and I have a plan. Baby bjorn and big kite and the two of us will be boosting huge. Able to clear double mast height.

                        That will make a great vid.

                        Eddy Petranek

                        On Sep 17, 2010, at 8:16 AM, "Paul Wiggins" <PWiggins@...> wrote:

                        > I hope you've got video of yourself kite surfing, because that's as
                        > close as your going to get to the water over the next couple of year.
                        > (Just Kidding)
                        >
                        > Congratulations, welcome to fatherhood.
                        >
                        > Paul Wiggins

                      • Jake Dobson
                        Message 11 of 20 , Sep 17, 2010
                          Congratulations Eddy and Laura!!!

                          Message 12 of 20 , Sep 18, 2010

                            I had a friend called Joe. When the wife asked the father what should we name him, the father said, “ I don’t care what we name him, I’m calling him Joe.” I don’t recall his real name….

                            Message 13 of 20 , Sep 21, 2010
                              Thanks everyone for the warm wishes. Being a Parent is so AWESOME!

                              Calvin Tripp Petranek is going to show all of us up.

                              Can't wait to see him pull his first kite loop and clear that Hobie Cat ;-)

                              Actually, he will probably be sporting a bumper sticker that says:

                              "Kiteboarding has been cancelled, Gone Sonic Boarding!!!"

                              Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
                              geardaddyllc@...
                              208-863-6966

                              On Sep 21, 2010, at 8:25 AM, Jim Tighe wrote:

                              > It is so nice of you two to bring another windsurfer in the world. congrats.
                              > Jim Tighe
                              > Gem State Gymnastics Academy/Tighe Gym Sales
                              > 5420 W State
                              > Boise, Idaho 83703
                              > 208-859-1397 cell; 208-853-3220 gym

                            • Aaron Beck
                              Message 14 of 20 , Sep 21, 2010
                                Wow.  Congrats you guys.  Super stoked for you both.

                                Thanks everyone for the warm wishes. Being a Parent is so AWESOME!

                                Calvin Tripp Petranek is going to show all of us up.

                                Can't wait to see him pull his first kite loop and clear that Hobie Cat ;-)

                                Actually, he will probably be sporting a bumper sticker that says:

                                "Kiteboarding has been cancelled, Gone Sonic Boarding!!!"

                                Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
                                geardaddyllc@...
                                208-863-6966

                                On Sep 21, 2010, at 8:25 AM, Jim Tighe wrote:

                                > It is so nice of you two to bring another windsurfer in the world. congrats.
                                > Jim Tighe
                                > Gem State Gymnastics Academy/Tighe Gym Sales
                                > 5420 W State
                                > Boise, Idaho 83703
                                > 208-859-1397 cell; 208-853-3220 gym

                              • jclivejordan
                                Message 15 of 20 , Sep 23, 2010
                                  Hey new dad CONGRATS!! I want to get the double masted VIDS and the first kite poop I mean loop...

                                  Oh if you have time, LP might be good Saturday??!! You should go -

                                  Message 16 of 20 , Sep 23, 2010
                                    LP 3 day weekend. I'm going to see about asking for my first hall pass for Saturday kiting. Now I understand why you guys want the WX station fixed so badly.

                                    Eddy

                                    On Sep 23, 2010, at 12:40 PM, "jclivejordan" <jclivejordan@...> wrote:

                                    Hey new dad CONGRATS!! I want to get the double masted VIDS and the first kite poop I mean loop...

                                    Oh if you have time, LP might be good Saturday??!! You should go -

                                    > Thanks everyone for the warm wishes. Being a Parent is so AWESOME!
                                    >
                                    > Calvin Tripp Petranek is going to show all of us up.
                                    >
                                    > Can't wait to see him pull his first kite loop and clear that Hobie Cat ;-)
                                    >
                                    > Actually, he will probably be sporting a bumper sticker that says:
                                    >
                                    > "Kiteboarding has been cancelled, Gone Sonic Boarding!!!"
                                    >

                                    > Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
                                    > geardaddyllc@...
                                    > 208-863-6966
                                    >
                                    > On Sep 21, 2010, at 8:25 AM, Jim Tighe wrote:
                                    >
                                    > > It is so nice of you two to bring another windsurfer in the world. congrats.
                                    > > Jim Tighe
                                    > > Gem State Gymnastics Academy/Tighe Gym Sales
                                    > > 5420 W State
                                    > > Boise, Idaho 83703
                                    > > 208-859-1397 cell; 208-853-3220 gym

                                  • Kay Walst6on

                                      LP 3 day weekend. I'm going to see about asking for my first hall pass for Saturday kiting. Now I understand why you guys want the WX station fixed so badly.

                                      Eddy

                                      On Sep 23, 2010, at 12:40 PM, "jclivejordan" <jclivejordan@...> wrote:

                                      Hey new dad CONGRATS!! I want to get the double masted VIDS and the first kite poop I mean loop...

                                      Oh if you have time, LP might be good Saturday??!! You should go -

                                      > Thanks everyone for the warm wishes. Being a Parent is so AWESOME!
                                      >
                                      > Calvin Tripp Petranek is going to show all of us up.
                                      >
                                      > Can't wait to see him pull his first kite loop and clear that Hobie Cat ;-)
                                      >
                                      > Actually, he will probably be sporting a bumper sticker that says:
                                      >
                                      > "Kiteboarding has been cancelled, Gone Sonic Boarding!!!"
                                      >

                                      > Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
                                      > geardaddyllc@...
                                      > 208-863-6966
                                      >
                                      > On Sep 21, 2010, at 8:25 AM, Jim Tighe wrote:
                                      >
                                      > > It is so nice of you two to bring another windsurfer in the world. congrats.
                                      > > Jim Tighe
                                      > > Gem State Gymnastics Academy/Tighe Gym Sales
                                      > > 5420 W State
                                      > > Boise, Idaho 83703
                                      > > 208-859-1397 cell; 208-853-3220 gym

                                    • Dr. Binegar
                                      Message 18 of 20 , Sep 24, 2010

                                        Eddy don’t listen to Kay.  Go for it.  Make your stand now and live forever with a disgruntled mama.  And if you need help watching the little guy, ASK KAY(not me).  Actually with just one child no problem.  It’s when you get to two that mama REALLY needs you.   BTW—just messing with Kay, if you ever need some help just let us know.  Have teenager(Madi) who does drive and is certified to babysit.  You do have her kiting some though and so mornings could be tough for her too.

                                        William G Binegar, MD

                                        Pain Medicine-Board Certified

                                        Anesthesiology-Board Certified

                                        Medical Director

                                        Pain Care Boise

                                        301 W. Myrtle

                                        Boise, ID   83702

                                        Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

                                        www.paincareboise.com

                                          Message 20 of 20 , Oct 2, 2010

                                            Stop giving me money , never though I would say that , but Im even on the shorts now  . thanks everyone that contributed .
                                            And what about this morning , it was gusty and holey down wind and I keep watching J and Jon way up wind and they were way powered so Jason and I and a little later Jake went up there and it was very strong and way smoother , on the water till 11;30 or so .  we agreed it was the best LP morning we had , or darn close to it . effortless huge air . Tomorrow may be the last day for a while . Tomorrow will be # 9 or 10 striate  at LP for Jon Bolt .Luck Peck; Long Play