BigBoardThursday

  • Dr. Binegar
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2010

      Today was even lighter and was glad I had my bigger board, esp as I had smaller 12m kite.  Thanks Eddy for getting my 13m fixed and letting me use your Wainman Rabbit.  That kite is so forgiving, it’s ridiculous.  Although lite day was fun and was able to get some jumps in esp on the Turner Gulch side right near BB/CC was some sort of Venturi effect(but not narrower there) or something going on.  Did lose my foot straps, each side, on two different occasions!  I grabbed a foot strap as I was body dragging by, board went under water and I came up with a foot strap and no board.  Next time other foot strap, I did a jump and foot strap came off!  Foot straps float.  Both times was able to get the straps back on.  Lone kiter from 7:30 till about 8:30 when Jon came out on kite and Steve on SUP.  Then Steve kited at 9am when I was coming in.  They were still going when I left, 9:50.  How late did you two go?

      William G Binegar, MD

      Pain Medicine-Board Certified

      Anesthesiology-Board Certified

      Medical Director

      Pain Care Boise

      301 W. Myrtle

      Boise, ID   83702

      Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

      www.paincareboise.com