Weather maps

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 2, 2005
      Eddy,
      where do you go for that nice weather map with the isobars, fronts, and Highs/Lows marked on it?

      What do you think the potential is tomorrow?  If it looks good, I s'pose I'll have to drag my parents out there.
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 5, 2005
        Hey guys,

        I think we will have wind up in Camas near the Historical marker over the next 3 days from the NW around 2:30-6pm.

        Who wants to go?

        Eddy
        where do you go for that nice weather map with the isobars, fronts, and Highs/Lows marked on it?

        What do you think the potential is tomorrow?  If it looks good, I s'pose I'll have to drag my parents out there.

      • Mike Morin
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 5, 2005
          Hey Eddy,

          I know it has been a while since I last contacted you.  Tammy (with her broken leg) had run into some complications, blood clots, and blockages in her glands.  Anyways, that has been keeping me very busy but things are now starting to settle down.  If the offer is still there, I would love to make another trip out.  Saturday will not work for me, but I should be able to make a Sunday or Monday trip. Let me know.

          Thanks mike

          887-7811

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 5, 2005
            I'm in for Sun, Mon

            Darrel
            I think we will have wind up in Camas near the Historical marker over the next 3 days from the NW around 2:30-6pm.

            Who wants to go?

            Eddy
            where do you go for that nice weather map with the isobars, fronts, and Highs/Lows marked on it?

            What do you think the potential is tomorrow?  If it looks good, I s'pose I'll have to drag my parents out there.

          • Philip Dunn
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 5, 2005
              I'm down!

              Phil
              --- Darrel Thomas <darrelthomas@...> wrote:
              > I'm in for Sun, Mon
              >
              > Darrel

              __________________________________
              Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 5, 2005
                Well the winds just did not happen today so will make a call Sunday by 1pm.

                Keep in touch and we shall see.

                Eddy

                >   I think we will have wind up in Camas near the
                > Historical marker over the next 3 days from the NW
                > around 2:30-6pm.
                >
                >   Who wants to go?
                >
                >   Eddy

                __________________________________
                Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!

                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 7, 2005
                  Had a super sweet windy session today and it looks good for Monday Tuesday.

                  Leaving Albertsons at 2:30.

                  Call me if you want to go.

                  Eddy
                  >   I think we will have wind up in Camas near the
                  > Historical marker over the next 3 days from the NW
                  > around 2:30-6pm.
                  >
                  >   Who wants to go?
                  >
                  >   Eddy

                  __________________________________
                  Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!

                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 7, 2005
                    Another Great day was had on Monday. Lets see if we can do 3 in a row.

                    Eddy

                    >   I think we will have wind up in Camas near the
                    > Historical marker over the next 3 days from the NW
                    > around 2:30-6pm.
                    >
                    >   Who wants to go?
                    >
                    >   Eddy

                    __________________________________
                    Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!

                  • Bolt, Jon
                    Message 9 of 9 , Mar 9, 2005
                      Message

                      looks like it's probably better than Tuesday...Fairfield's kickin' in and that didn't happen Tuesday...

                      >   I think we will have wind up in Camas near the
                      > Historical marker over the next 3 days from the NW
                      > around 2:30-6pm.
                      >
                      >   Who wants to go?
                      >
                      >   Eddy

                      Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!