RE: [snowkiteidaho] RE: [BSA] Re: Weather station discussion

  • Ryan Wait
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 23, 2006

      thanks for doing the research buddy. does anyone have a spare kite pump that i could buy? mine just broke.

      ryan waite

      From: "Jason Brickner" <jasonbrickner@...>
      To: "'Gman'" <Surlygman@...>,"'Boise Sailors Association'" <BoiseSailors@...>
      CC: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] RE: [BSA] Re: Weather station discussion
      Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 17:53:15 -0600

      That trailer may also have an existing internet connection which could lower
      our costs considerably. I'm guessing $300 - $500 non industrial grade
      windmeter. Can one of the 'insiders' verify access to roof, phone,
      internet, and/or power?

      Great idea Gman!

      -Jason

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 23, 2006
        Garts has raft pumps for$15 and I think you can get them at Wal-Mart for $10

        From: "Jason Brickner" <jasonbrickner@...>
        To: "'Gman'" <Surlygman@...>,"'Boise Sailors Association'" <BoiseSailors@...>
        CC: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>