3rd good day

  • JAMES NANCY TIGHE
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2010
      hey where are u all?  it was the third good day in a row.  I am one of the late ones as its a little warmer.  I should have showed up earlier as i never got cold.  from 8:15 to almost 10. Sat was a 5.2 day Sun. was a 5.6 day and today 6.2.  Only Betsy and I today.  She was popping off every wave she came to today.  Steve L, Billy, Jason, Mark, Jon B, ???? were kiting up a storm.  Billy and Steve were riding what waves there were.    could have gone back out with the 7.5 and GO board but geez I'm not retired yet.  Hopefully again tomorrow.  come on out and play fellas.

      James ( Jim ) Tighe
      Gem State Gymnastics Academy &
      Tighe Gymnastics Sales
      5420 W State St.