Re: [snowkiteidaho] research results

    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 12, 2010

      Eddy Hyper Petranek
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Sunday, September 12, 2010 8:37 PM
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] research results

      Don't get caught up in the hype.

      I fly the slowest kite out there yet I have to slow down for you guys to keep up. ;-0

      Eddy Petranek

      Both the Kahoona and the Rally advertise height of jumps and hand time two things I'm interested in . so maybe the added  speed that is also hyped makes up for it . and Tony lets plan on the next demo days in Cali or Texas or better yet Maui