Re: [snowkiteidaho] Weekend at LP

    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 12, 2010
      Another fun morning.  I might hit it again tomorrow before work. Might not.

      Eddy Petranek

      On Sep 12, 2010, at 1:26 PM, "Dr. Binegar" <bbinegar@...> wrote:

      Jason,

      Most of us got off the water about 9:30-9:45.  However, one was going out as I came in and still, guessing 4-5 kiters out there then.

      William G Binegar, MD

      Pain Medicine-Board Certified

      Anesthesiology-Board Certified

      Medical Director

      Pain Care Boise

      301 W. Myrtle

      Boise, ID   83702

      Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

      www.paincareboise.com