Re: [snowkiteidaho] Weekend at LP

    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 10, 2010
      That is what eBay is good for.

      EdD

      On Sep 10, 2010, at 1:49 PM, "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@...> wrote:

      Jon Bolt has Peter Lynn's for sale no hiking or pumping required .
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 10, 2010

        Ebay will pump your kite and hike it out to the beach for you ?

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 12, 2010
          Looks like another amazing morning even thou WX appears to be down again..... Arghhhhhh

          Eddy Petranek

          On Sep 10, 2010, at 2:44 PM, tony williams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

          The last 2 yrs I have launched below the parking area  on the road but sometimes it is a pain drift launching there because of all the rocks on the shore line. BB is easier. Beach combing is fun as well,  and I have also found some trinkets, like a pair of Serengeti sun glasses and also a ladies swim top. Now I wonder how long it took her to notice her top was gone.
          Anyhoo , see you there if the wind shows up.
          PS Eddy
          I will bring that 13m that needs sewing, along with me, to give to you.

          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 12, 2010
            Dad was in town the past couple days and kids had soccer games yesterday morning.  Hoping for some wind this week.  Where did everyone launch from?

            How long did the wind last.  It was still cranking at Simplot fields Saturday till 11:30AM.

            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 12, 2010
              Jason, you missed 2 days where 10m could've been ridden.  Today I went out on 13 and had to ride a tad depowered for first hour or so.  Came off water around 11am I think.  I bet there were 10 kites out this morning.  Big crowd at your beach.  Eddy went in from Petranek Point, and I did my usual September launch from Barclay Beach, walk/fly over to boat ramp, then down to water.  Nice long & strong sesh this morning and last...

              On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 11:51 AM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

              Dad was in town the past couple days and kids had soccer games yesterday morning.  Hoping for some wind this week.  Where did everyone launch from?

              How long did the wind last.  It was still cranking at Simplot fields Saturday till 11:30AM.

              Sounds like the plan.  Hey does anyone know if there is a pump stashed at the beach now that the walk is on?  I might lauch there but land at the spot between the Turner and Barkley and would not want to have to go back and get my pump if I bring it.

              Looks like we will have LP wind this weekend, Might be a little chilly thou.

              As long as Laura does not pop a baby out this weekend I'll come up but will wait until the sun is nice and high, so that it is warmer...I'm turning into a wuss!!!

              Eddy

            • Dr. Binegar
              Message 6 of 14 , Sep 12, 2010

                Jason,

                Most of us got off the water about 9:30-9:45.  However, one was going out as I came in and still, guessing 4-5 kiters out there then.

                William G Binegar, MD

                Pain Medicine-Board Certified

                Anesthesiology-Board Certified

                Medical Director

                Pain Care Boise

                301 W. Myrtle

                Boise, ID   83702

                Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

                www.paincareboise.com