RE: [BSA] Re: Weather station discussion

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 21, 2006
      That trailer may also have an existing internet connection which could lower
      our costs considerably. I'm guessing $300 - $500 non industrial grade
      windmeter. Can one of the 'insiders' verify access to roof, phone,
      internet, and/or power?

      Great idea Gman!

      -Jason

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 21, 2006
        Ikitesurf also offers options on getting a wind meter installed if they think enough would join there website,

        Eddy

        Nice breakdown of the issues Jason. $2.5k...ugh. ..

        FWIW, I thought a good place might be on top of that structure that
        houses the Park Service RV. It would get clean wind, be out of the
        way, and they've got power there somewhere (it would probably need to
        be run up to the roof). Hopefully they'd have a phone line we could
        plug into as well.

        --~--~------ ---~--~-- --~------ ------~-- -----~--~ ----~
        To post: BoiseSailors@ googlegroups. com
        Group stuff: http://groups. google.com/ group/BoiseSailo rs
        Sailing stuff: http://fortboise. org/windsurfing/
        -~---------- ~----~--- -~----~-- ----~---- ~------~- -~---

      • Ryan Wait
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 23, 2006

          thanks for doing the research buddy. does anyone have a spare kite pump that i could buy? mine just broke.

          ryan waite

          From: "Jason Brickner" <jasonbrickner@...>
          To: "'Gman'" <Surlygman@...>,"'Boise Sailors Association'" <BoiseSailors@...>
          CC: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 23, 2006
            Garts has raft pumps for$15 and I think you can get them at Wal-Mart for $10

            From: "Jason Brickner" <jasonbrickner@...>
            To: "'Gman'" <Surlygman@...>,"'Boise Sailors Association'" <BoiseSailors@...>
            CC: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>