RE: [snowkiteidaho] Thursday/Friday

    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 3, 2010
      Check USAIRMET for Sunday at Mountain Home...

      Hope it holds true

      Message 2 of 21 , Sep 3, 2010
        Don't tell all the suckers that think the Gorge is the only place that Blows. Although, I guess if you want demon winds and 50+ that's where you gotta go???

        I'll plan on a two-fer this weekend. Although when the USAIRMET says winds above 25....typically, I need a smaller kite.

        But regardless I'll be there. good times this morning.

        EdD

        You guys that go to the Gorge, have fun I'm just pulling your chain, since I can't go. But I am glad I don't have to do the 6 hr drive.

        Message 3 of 21 , Sep 5, 2010
          Any one left in town?

          Planning on heading to CJS this afternoon. My goal is to hit the later session as the wind will probably be stronger but smoother. Less gusty after 4. I'd like to meet at Albys at 2:30. Right now it is Billy, Steve Baker, Jake, myself and ??? Let us know if you want to carpool as I'll only bring my truck if it is 3 or more riding in it.

          Eddy Petranek

          Message 4 of 21 , Sep 5, 2010
            I'm in... but may drive myself.