Re: [snowkiteidaho] Thursday/Friday

  • tony williams
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 3, 2010
      Good to see everyone out on the Friday before the long weekend.  Hope you had fun Jon, I did.

      Message 2 of 21 , Sep 3, 2010
        Check USAIRMET for Sunday at Mountain Home...

        Hope it holds true

        _____________
        Tom von Alten       http://fortboise.org/
        tva@...

      • geardaddyllc
        Message 3 of 21 , Sep 3, 2010
          Don't tell all the suckers that think the Gorge is the only place that Blows. Although, I guess if you want demon winds and 50+ that's where you gotta go???

          I'll plan on a two-fer this weekend. Although when the USAIRMET says winds above 25....typically, I need a smaller kite.

          But regardless I'll be there. good times this morning.

          EdD

          You guys that go to the Gorge, have fun I'm just pulling your chain, since I can't go. But I am glad I don't have to do the 6 hr drive.

          Message 4 of 21 , Sep 5, 2010
            Any one left in town?

            Planning on heading to CJS this afternoon. My goal is to hit the later session as the wind will probably be stronger but smoother. Less gusty after 4. I'd like to meet at Albys at 2:30. Right now it is Billy, Steve Baker, Jake, myself and ??? Let us know if you want to carpool as I'll only bring my truck if it is 3 or more riding in it.

            Eddy Petranek

            Message 5 of 21 , Sep 5, 2010
              I'm in... but may drive myself.