RE: [snowkiteidaho] wind
I’m heading over to the Gorge tomorrow after a session at LP. May be I’ll see you at both LP and the Gorge, huh? I may head to the last swap meet of the season on Sunday also… especially if it’s not blowing in the morning.
Saturday late afternoon looks like it could be another good session at CJSR . Also Saturday and Sunday at the gorge look to be epic . Im thinking gorge ,leavening Friday afternoon or most likely Saturday morning return Monday
- Rusty...here's except from the Refuge Brochure, available at Deerflat website:"Between October 1 and April 14, human-powered boats may be used, but only in the areas 200 yards in front of the Upper and Lower Dams. Boat-launching facilities are located at the Lower Dam Recreation Area, Access No. 1, Access No. 7 and the east and west ends of the Upper Dam. "We're considered "human powered boating" as is sailboating. The areas available for use are so restricted, and in these locations there's big wind shadow behind the dams in NW winds.If they see anyone kiting outside those areas, I'm sure it'll provoke a harsh response and damage our group's interests.JonOn Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 3:29 PM, Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...> wrote:It closed to motorboating but you can still use the lake for other activities ... For now
On Oct 11, 2011, at 3:12 PM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:
To late it closed Oct 1
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 15:08:58 -0600
Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: [BSA] wind
I've only been out at Lake Lowell once kiting but it's 20-26 in nampa. Is it worth going out there for a session?
On Oct 11, 2011, at 2:59 PM, Chris Lee <chris133@...> wrote:
I'm trying to arrange my work so that I can give Friday a shot....On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 2:57 PM, <daflyinhawaiian64@...> wrote:I've been de-listed from tomorrows line up. Thursday is out as well. Howz fridays forecast looking?Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...>Sender: firstname.lastname@example.orgDate: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 12:53:25 -0600ReplyTo: email@example.comSubject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: [BSA] windoooohh...that's de-ranged...On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 10:37 AM, robbnukebruce <robbnukebruce@...> wrote:You're not in denial, Jim; That's a river in Egypt.
You're in Da Lake...
--- In firstname.lastname@example.org, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:
> I was jjust noticing the same thing about tomorrow/thur. Its raining right now. U would think we would be working this time of day instead of weather watching. Nancy says I am an addict. I am not in denial, am I?
>> steve linane <itile@...> wrote:
> Chance of wind this afternoon but morning wind strong possibility Wednesday and Thursday
> This message is via your subscription to the Google Groups
> "Boise Sailors Association" group.
> To post: BoiseSailors@...
> To unsubscribe: BoiseSailors-unsubscribe@...
> Group stuff: http://groups.google.com/group/BoiseSailors
> Sailing stuff: http://fortboise.org/windsurfing/