Gorgin' It

  • Jason
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2010
      Figures that the wind starts cranking in Boise as soon as the truck is packed for Hood River:
      LP Wind Meter at 11:45am
      Wind Speed: 10.5mph
      Wind Gust: 24.2mph

      Looks like ya'll be getting some while we're getting the goods in the Gorge. We'll post pics to make sure you can live it vicariously if ya haven't made the trek out there this summer--dog days are over, heal up EdD that hike is brutal on one leg!

      JMac