Re: [snowkiteidaho] WX station fixed Tuesday

    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 31, 2010
      I'll go up tomorrow morn and reboot system. Of good I'll kite

      Eddy Petranek

      On Aug 31, 2010, at 2:10 PM, Chris Lee <chris133@...> wrote:

      Looks like Thursday and Friday is going to be good...

       I second that. Let it heat up a little before making me crawl out of bed.

      From: geardaddyllc@...
      Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 06:02:48 -0600
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] WX station fixed Tuesday

      I'll fix WX station Tuesday. But it is blowing this morning. If anyone does not know. Still recovering from saturday

      Eddy Petranek

      Best regards,

      Chris Lee