Re: [snowkiteidaho] CJ Saturday

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 29, 2010

      Monty
      Sounds like you are talking about the narrows the canyon between , where we kite the Snake R. arm and the Bruneau R. arm . I don't think anyone has done it . I have kited up close on a south east it blows hard like yesterday 2 or 3 times a year from the S. E. and its like a wind tunnel coming out of there . Caution when I had my wake board boat we would go though there all the time to the lake on the other side , but this time of year the water is as stagnate as I have ever seen water get , huge floating globs of yellow green clumps of slime . the canyon sets up east west . and the wind is all most always NW with more north . but there is that rare day that its west and that would be the beat time to try . My guess is once your in there your committed to going all the way through because it would be tough  to tack back out again . http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://fishandgame.idaho.gov/ifwis/ibt/userfiles/image/photos/600/CJ-Bruneau-MH-res-and-Ted.jpg&imgrefurl=http://fishandgame.idaho.gov/ifwis/ibt/site.aspx%3Fid%3D70&h=437&w=600&sz=56&tbnid=-KQ0FIuTsA32LM:&tbnh=98&tbnw=135&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcj%2Bstrike%2Breservoir&zoom=1&usg=__OWGhlMWJHKNfuqSyBB-7_44LZ_U=&sa=X&ei=aaB6TMCJB4X2swPKhvWtBQ&ved=0CCsQ9QEwBg