Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.
 

Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Friday/Saturday

Expand Messages
  • Steve Linane
    Now it starts to pick up after we all give up 27 Aug 4:55 pm 78 22 13 N 17G21 10.00 ... From: geardaddyllc To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com Sent: Friday,
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 27 4:00 PM
      Now it starts to pick up after we all give up
      27 Aug 4:55 pm782213N17G2110.00
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Friday, August 27, 2010 4:02 PM
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Friday/Saturday

       

      CANCELING FRIDAY

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
      >
      >
      > POSTPONING TO 4PM DEPARTURE OR CANCEL
      >
      > EDDY
      >
      >
      > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Wow, Last time I listen to the weatherman, again...
      > >
      > > Nothing happening yet and forecast has been decreased. Not normal to have a 25degree drop and no wind associated with it???
      > >
      > > I'm still optimistic about later today out EAST but we will see. Current departure time from Albertson's is 3:30 pm but if it ain't happening then it ain't happening... Might hang until 4:30 with fingers crossed watching the web.
      > >
      > > Tomorrow afternoon is showing signs of NW flow so might have to postpone play day!
      > >
      > > Eddy
      > >
      >

    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.