[BSA] Re: Today's report & wind forecast

  • kiterguuy
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 19, 2006
      so how was the rideing this morning i wish i chould have gone but
      that show giting in a fight with your bro does not help in going
      kite. lol. onely good came out of that is i found my wet suite under
      my bed.

      > I also got 'spooked by the South wind in Boise and NW at Mountain
      Home. I

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 19, 2006
        IF the wind is working in the morning I will head up there. by 6:30 to LP

        Eddy

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 19, 2006

          I'll see ya there.  I launch up in the bay from Turner.  SerpenTINA doesn't like me.

          -Jason

          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          From: geardaddy@...
          Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 22:23:17 -0600