Re: [snowkiteidaho] Sunday Sunday Sunday

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 22, 2010
      1pm departure from Albys

      Eddy Petranek

      On Aug 22, 2010, at 8:09 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Time to get out and play. Winds should start picking up by noon and be best after 3.

      For those newbies out there the 12-4 time slot will be very gusty and things settle down later.

      I'm planning on surfing CJ Strike and would like to depart 1-3. Will be watching the wind when it starts to go so do I...

      Carpooling anyone? As of now it is Dan&Jen, Westy, myself and ??? Hopefully a bunch more.

      Eddy

      If for some reason CJ is looking weak I might go to River