RE: [BSA] Re: Today's report & wind forecast

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 19 9:59 AM
      I also got 'spooked by the South wind in Boise and NW at Mountain Home. I
      was thinking it was going to be last Saturday and Sunday all over again.
      Which, by the way, were big teases. I guess a couple windsurfers went out
      last Saturday and slogged for a bit. Then Sunday... No windsurfers, but
      Steve L. went out on his 14M kite (after 4 aborted launches) and got in
      about 20-30 minutes of riding.

      I sit here and try to feel happy that you guys had a good morning... but
      then that ugly selfish feeling starts setting in.... just kidding.... glad
      you guys got some wind. Hope to see you this weekend.

      P.S. Seems like the thermals have been setting up well all week, but this
      mid to upperlevel NW flow over the area has been killing it. I don't
      remember so much westerly zonal flow during the summer. Is this normal, or
      is there a 'high' or 'low' that is misbehaving?

      -Jason

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 19 12:38 PM
        so how was the rideing this morning i wish i chould have gone but
        that show giting in a fight with your bro does not help in going
        kite. lol. onely good came out of that is i found my wet suite under
        my bed.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 19 9:23 PM
          IF the wind is working in the morning I will head up there. by 6:30 to LP

          Eddy

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 19 9:31 PM

            I'll see ya there.  I launch up in the bay from Turner.  SerpenTINA doesn't like me.

            -Jason

            To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            From: geardaddy@...
            Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 22:23:17 -0600