  • JAMES NANCY TIGHE
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2010
      What a great morning!  The days are starting later.  5 sailors and at least 8 kites.          windsurfers were all powered up with 7's to 5.5's.  Kiter's were constantly off the water with some huge jumps.  I don't think Eddy got to kite much as he had a ton of lessons going on.  The day lasted well past 9:30 when I left.  Should have gone back out with the bigger board and harrassed the kiters but work called.  Great day.  See ya'll on Monday.

      James ( Jim ) Tighe
      Gem State Gymnastics Academy &
      Tighe Gymnastics Sales
      5420 W State St.