RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Thursday/Friday LP

  • Dr. Binegar
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 19, 2010

      Great day.  Gotta’ say thanks to Mike for launching me, catching my kite at the end, and retrieving my board on the water when it got in the wind shadow; as I was struggling way down wind after coming unhooked, etc, but again thanks to Mike I got it going again.  Later one of my fins came loose.   Lost a screw, but not the fin. Got me to work on time though.  Felt like I could have stayed out there forever.  Who and what time was last person off the water?

      William G Binegar, MD

      Pain Medicine-Board Certified

      Anesthesiology-Board Certified

      Medical Director

      Pain Care Boise

      301 W. Myrtle

      Boise, ID   83702

      Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

      www.paincareboise.com