RE: [BSA] Re: Start of a good weekend?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 14, 2006
      I concur... It was one of those magical mornings. Kited from 7:45 - 9:30.
      Well powered the entire time. I found the area up the canyon a ways to be
      solid and filled in. I guess I got my question about NE wind answered. And
      what a great way to have it answered.

      Looking forward to several more days of 'magical' morning wind.

      -Jason

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 14, 2006

        Sorry Tom,  I should have been a little clearer.  I was curious about the Boise NWS forecast of NE morning winds instead of the usual SE we see.

        -Jason