Anyone going through the Hood?

  • David Jakious
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 9, 2010
      Anyone going through Hood River over the next week or so and want to make a few bucks for picking up a board (6' surfboard, boxed) and bringing it back to Boise for a fellow wind junkie?  Willing to meet you anywhere near town to pay for delivery.

      This may not work, but it is worth a shot!

      Thanks,
      David

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 9, 2010
          David,

          I am in the Hood River area until Thursday, and would be happy to pick the board up for you.  Give me a call later this evening.

          Jake
          860-2766

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 9, 2010
            Got someone.  Thanks for the quick response though Jake!