RE: [BSA] Grinning boardheads, helmets and lines

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2010
      Always a pleasure helping Jack. I admire your attention to safety. You set
      a good example for all out on the beach.

      Good winds! Check out Stevenson while you're in the Gorge.

      We're heading there for an Earth, Wind, and Fire concert at Maryhill late
      August. We are staying at Peach Beach. Any intell on that place? Better
      to drive to Rufus instead?

      -JBrick