Re: [snowkiteidaho] RE: very lite

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2006
      Indeed, I concur.  We need cool clear nights for sleeping.  Oh yea and for that katawawhozit stuff too.  It hasn't been particularly desert-like this summer.

      The next couple nights look more favorable with low temps about 60 in town, and mid to lower 40s in the mountains around 6000ft.

      I think S/SE winds are counter productive up there too for that catobadshit.  Tonight/Fri are NW.  Light winds Fri night/Sat.  Also good news me thinks.

      I look forward to your reports.

      Ol' Man Winter.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2006
        talking about desperate man my hands twitch when the wind comes up
        then i get really stir crazy i swear kiteing has to be considered a drug