Re: [snowkiteidaho] Spots out east?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31 7:11 PM
      Dave

      Anything out East is luck in the summer, you might find your best chance out by Bruneau.  Cocaine canyon is just Steves name for the white dirt road on the north west side of river near bridge.

      Fisherman will tell you that it blows like crazy at CJ. But it is very thermic.

      Good luck feel free to call for more details.

      LP is the most consistent option for summer wind

      Hope to see you soon.

      Eddy

      On Jul 31, 2010, at 8:01 PM, "davidjakious" <davidjakious@...> wrote:

      New to the area and yet to get out on the water. (Showed up at Barclay, but was sketched out by the launch since everyone was out)

      Staying in Mtn Home until we move into Boise. Saw this on the Mountain Home AF Base readings. Anyone know where would have been a good place to go to for a quick session?

      18:52 North 17.0mph 26.0mph 12% 0.00in watts/m^2
      19:12 North 17.0mph 26.0mph 12% 0.00in watts/m^2
      19:22 North 17.0mph 26.0mph 12% 0.00in watts/m^2
      19:33 North 17.0mph 26.0mph 12% 0.00in watts/m^2
      19:42 North 17.0mph 26.0mph 12% 0.00in watts/m^2

      What are the best places around here and what wind direction is best for each location? While I was a lurker still living in Oregon, I gathered these sites but don't know the best wind

      RCR
      Snake (Near Bruneau - saw some guys there last week)
      CJ (Where on can you go? (Black Sands area?))
      Cocaine Canyon (don't even know where that is)

      Thanks for any advice,
      David