Saturday out look

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2010
      LP mite give up one more day but expect it to be lighter and shut off early . Eddy plans to install the new computer this evening . So I plan to get up and check .
    • tony williams
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 2010

        Looks like the forcast for Sat arvo is down graded. I don't think a trip to CJ is in the works.  Oh well, had a good morning today.